Surf PE Class
Surf PE Class
Malibu Makos Surf PE Classes
The Malibu Makos Surf Club has designed a Physical Education class in surfing that is available to private and public schools in Malibu and the surrounding areas. The class is designed as a once a week physical education class at the beach that can replace the more traditional forms of physical education. Students meet at the beach where they receive professional surf instruction and learn about ocean safety.
All necessary equipment is provided and transportation is available from your school. Schools should allow enough time for the following:
- Transport from your school to the beach
- 10 minutes for participants to select sized equipment and “getting suited up” in their wetsuits
- About an hour for water time and instruction
- 10 minutes for changing out of wetsuits and packing up belongings
- Transport from the beach back to school
In general, this program takes between two and three hours depending on you school’s distance from the selected surfing location and is designed for students in the 3rd grade or higher. This program is designed and arranged to fit your school’s specific needs. Surf PE can be customized according to your school’s needs and requirements.
To inquire further information and pricing about our SURF PE, please contact us.