Small Classes with a 2:1 ratio
Experienced, Pro Instructors
Artisan Lunches & Swag
looking for the best fit for your child?
try our new surf camp
Malibu Makos Limited
Malibu Makos Limited is a week-long surf camp limited in size to 24 campers, offering students a semi-private teaching experience like no other. You’ll get the highest-quality instruction from our surfing pros, a strong emphasis on water safety, and the incredibly fun surf experience that you’ve come to expect from the Makos brand PLUS an incredible 2:1 student to instructor ratio.
Malibu Makos Limited is designed for kids of all skill levels who are 5 to 17 years old and are looking for the highest level of instructor involvement and an abundance of one-on-one attention. Students will get the highly active, fully engaged, positive learning environment and sustainable ocean curriculum of our Classic Surf Camp in a smaller learning environment.
Get More From Makos
Our Limited Camp includes the FUN, SAFETY, SKILL DEVELOPMENT & PRO INSTRUCTION of Malibu Makos Classic Camp, PLUS:
- A 2:1 student to instructor ratio (students are paired by age and skill level)
- A six-hour semi-private surf lesson each day
- Camp sessions that are limited to 24 students to foster stronger bonds between campers and between students and instructors
- A five-day, week-long camp with a relaxed atmosphere where students can progress at their own pace with personalized instruction
- Artisan lunches and snacks included
- Malibu Makos merchandise and swag included
Lunch & snacks from Mendocino Farms, fresh daily
INCLUDES SURF EQUIPMENT & SWAG
Makos Gear bag
Makos Truck hat
Optional , daily roundtrip transportation is available at the beginning and end of each day from nine convenient pick-up and drop-off points
$1199 A WEEK
SPACE IS LIMITED!
Contact us to reserve your spot, or to learn more about any of our Malibu Makos programs.
PO Box 6633, Malibu, CA 90264